Tuesday, March 15, 2011

No Pics

I'm having some trouble with uploading pictures.  It seems that while iPhoto lets me upload them Blogger does not retrieve my latest uploads.  I don't understand why that is as it has retrieved my Chicken Penne Alfredo picture, for example.  So, I have pictures of PB&J muffins, Stuffed Pork Chops, and Macho Nachos (for next Meatless Monday) that I can't post.  It makes me rather sad and I wanted to let everyone know that I'm trying to figure it out.  I will not give up!  I WILL NEVER SURRENDER!

Edit:
So I should be at least trying to get some shut-eye.  But I couldn't resist trying just one more thing to get my pictures up.  Lo and behold it looks like I'm going to have to upload my pictures to a photobucket account and then add them to the blog that way.  I don't know what Google's malfunction is but it simply does not "see" my latest uploads.  Hopefully this glitch is not also found in Picaboo or Shutterfly because I have some prints and books I want to make.  But, that's venturing outside the realm of the kitchen so I'll leave it at that. 

In other news, I have purchased a new bandanna to make another "old jeans" apron.  The only problem is that I have not finished my first one.  But I got a sewing machine and one of these days, hopefully this week, I will break it out and get that finished.  I'll post pics because it is going to be adorable.  There's fabric with cupcakes on it.  Who doesn't love cupcakes?!  

1 comment: